LEGO Ninjago | Autism friendly screening
£5 Family Film
Length: 101 min
Director: Charlie Bean
Cast: Justin Theroux, Dave Franco, Jackie Chan, Olivia Munn
Lloyd, the Green Ninja, and his friends, are all secret warriors and LEGO Master Builders. Led by kung fu master Wu they must defeat evil warlord Garmadon, the Worst Guy Ever, who also happens to be Lloyd’s dad.
Pitting mech against mech and father against son, the epic showdown will test this fierce but undisciplined team of modern-day ninjas who must learn to check their egos and pull together to unleash their true power.
“The Lego Ninjago Movie could be the funniest film of 2017.” – Andy Lea, The Daily Express
The following adjustments will be made, which aim to reduce over-stimulation and create a welcoming atmosphere:
- A relaxed environment where people understand the needs of children and families with autism
- Auditorium lights kept at a low level
- Sound played at a lower level
- No trailers or additions are played before the film
- Freedom to move around and sit where you like: you can choose where to sit when booking. However, our auditorium is large and we do not expect the screening to be full. Please feel free to move seats during the film.
- Availability of a chill out zone close to the Auditorium
- Free entry for carers with valid CEA card
As well as the above, the following optional additions are available:
- Ear defenders at Front Desk (subject to availability)
- You can download a social story for Lego Ninjago available here.
Tickets for this screening can be booked at the top of this page, over the phone (01206 713 700) or in person by visiting Firstsite.