Ticket sales -
terms and conditions
1. Tickets are non-transferable. Reselling a ticket for profit/commercial gain without permission from firstsite will make it void and the holder may be refused entry or removed from the event. Those who hold tickets from unauthorised outlets may be refused admission to the event.
2. firstsite is not liable for any tickets that are lost or stolen.
3. If the event is taking place in the firstsite auditorium, latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the proceedings.
4. firstsite reserves the right to refuse entry or make alterations to the programme if rendered necessary by unavoidable causes.
5. It is against the law to smoke in the firstsite building.
6. The recording, filming or documenting of an event without prior consent from firstsite is not permitted. Ticket holders consent to the recording, filming or documenting of themselves as participants / audience members of the event. CCTV is in operation on the premises for the purpose of crime prevention and detection.
7. Food and drink may not be consumed in firstsite's auditorium. Glasses and bottles are not permitted in the auditorium.
8. firstsite cannot refund tickets unless the event is cancelled as a result of unavoidable circumstances. You may exchange your ticket for a credit note (valid for one year only). The exchange request must be received by firstsite no later than 48 hours before the event start time. The exchange may be subject to an administration fee.
9. For security reasons, bags may be searched upon entry.
10. Dogs (except assistance dogs) are not permitted in the building.
11. Please consider our neighbours and leave firstsite quietly after the event.
12. If the event is taking place in the firstsite auditorium, please ensure mobile phones, pagers and watch alarms are switched off for the duration.